Friday, July 10, 2009

And the beat goes on....

Here is my second Challenge card for today!
It was based off of this challenge at 365 Cards:
http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/07/132-picture-this.html
The Inspiration:

The Card:
For this card I used SU paper ( So Saffron?) , stamped SU Baroque Motif in SU Chocolate Chip ink on the top and bottom left corner. Then I attached red ribbon at random angles. Next I stamped the birthday phrase from SU Big Bold Birthday four times to make a box, cut the paper around it ( since my stamping was a little crooked), then used a set from My Favorite Things to make the cupcakes. Embossed the frosting in white, put a brad in the top for a cherry, and used silver Stickles for the cupcake wrapper. I hope you like it!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the challenge - love your cupcake stand and the added red ribbon really sets the whole card off.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I love it...there is something about cupcakes that screams happy....fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i love cupcakes and these here seems so delicious. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete