Friday, July 10, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

Today I did my first ever challenges!
Here is the first one based off of this challenge:
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-sketchers-60-sponsored-by.html



To make this one I took a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 piece of SU cardstock ( I think it was Cranberry something). Then I added some embossed patterned paper, went around the edges with SU Rose Red ink of a dobber and some SU (sun somethin) ink on the corners. Then I cut the strip, edged it. Stamped the Queen card and colored it 9 different ways before I decided to do just red. I added some Stardust Stickles to the queens hearts and the patterned paper, attachde the flowers with the brads, and that was it. Of course, all of this took at least an hour to figure out. It didn't help that I always cut paper in the wrong dimensions even when I measure it carefully.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment